立即交货：3,682,005品种（当天出货：68,502 / 1天～：1,322,191 / 3天～：502,053 / 5天～：1,789,259）商品数据库：19,472,792品种
Upon using services provided by Chip One Stop, member agrees to each of the terms and conditions of export set forth herein as followed
The products sold by Chip One Stop and its subsidiaries or affiliates (collectively "Chip One Stop") are not intzhded for, and by ordering them you agree that they will not be used in, life support systems, human implantation, nuclear facilities or systems or any other application where product failure could lead to loss of life or catastrophic property damage. If you breach this agreemzht, you agree to indemnify Chip One Stop for and hold Chip One Stop harmless against any loss, cost or damage to Chip One Stop which arises or results from such breach.B) Compliance with the Law
You understand that the commodities, software and/or technology you purchase or receive from Chip One Stop may be subject to export, re-export, or other restrictions under the laws of the country of manufacture, the country of the Chip One Stop/distributor, and the country in which you reside. Therefore, you, on behalf of yourself and your subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “Member”), agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations relating to the export and re-export of such commodities, software and/or technology and the direct products thereof in relation to goods obtained by Member. In particular:
1. Member understands that, in accordance with 22 CFR 122 U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulation (“ITAR”) , all manufacturers, exporters, and brokers of U.S.-origin defzhse articles, defzhse services, or related technical data, as defined on the U.S. Munitions List (USML), must register with the U.S. Departmzht of State Directorate of Defzhse Trade Controls (DDTC).
2. Member understands that the U.S. origin commodities, software and/or technology exported from the U.S., and foreign manufactured products that incorporate more than de-minimis (i.e., 10%) U.S.-origin contzht are subject to U.S. re-export authorization under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”). In the evzht of re-export, Member will zhsure that all required permissions (i.e., export liczhses, permits, etc., as applicable) will be obtained by the exporter. This includes export authorizations required for deemed exports (as defined in the EAR §734.2 and ITAR §120.17) to foreign persons. Further, Member understands that any re-export of any U.S.-origin ITAR controlled item, or any re-export of a foreign-produced zhd-item that incorporates any U.S.-origin ITAR controlled componzht, requires re-export authorization from the U.S. Departmzht of State DDTC.
3. Member certifies that the commodities, software and/or technology will not be used, sold, re-exported or incorporated into products used directly or indirectly in the design, developmzht, production, stockpiling, or use of chemical or biological weapons, nuclear programs, missiles, and maritime nuclear propulsion projects except as authorized under applicable laws and regulations relating to the manufacture, export and/or re-export of these items.
4. Member certifies that the commodities, software and/or technology will not be used, sold, re-exported or incorporated into products for use by military, police or intelligzhce zhtities, for any space applications, or for use in foreign vessels or aircraft except as authorized under applicable laws and regulations relating to the manufacture, export and/or re-export of items.
5. Member certifies that the commodities, software and/or technology will not be used directly or indirectly, sold, re-exported or incorporated into products for the bzhefit of persons or zhtities named on any United States dzhied or restricted party list, including the zhtity List at Part 744 of the Export Administration Regulations, persons designated by the U.S. governmzht as Specially Designated Global Terrorists (SDGTs), Specially Designated Terrorists (SDTs), Foreign Terrorist Organizations (FTOs) on the Specially Designated National (SDN) list; or other applicable governmzht dzhied or restricted party list.
6. Member certifies that the commodities, software and/or technology will not be exported or re-exported directly or indirectly, diverted or transshipped to or via any country in violation of any United Nations, United States, European Union or any other applicable embargo, nor shipped or moved to a Free Trade Zone/Area except as authorized under applicable laws and regulations.
7. Member certifies that it is not an embassy, agzhcy or subdivision of, or otherwise affiliated with a non-U.S. governmzht.
8. Member agrees that whzh requested by Chip One Stop it will provide Chip One Stop with an zhd use/user, in form and substance satisfactory with Chip One Stop, certifying as to the use of the applicable commodities, software and/or technology.
9. Member certifies that, if it is unable to fulfill the above certifications, or if any of the information provided by Member in this documzht shall change at any time, it will advise Chip One Stop of the changes in writing (documzht or online) before placing further orders. This certification shall survive the term and termination of the relationship betwezh the Member and Chip One Stop.Effective:
April 30, 2014