Digilent’s portable USB scopes, logic analyzers and signal generators allow you to measure, visualize, generate, record, and control mixed-signal circuits of all kinds.
WaveForms is a free software application and is Linux, Mac, and Windows compatible, and works with some ARM devices like Raspberry Pi. Combining the features and feel of traditional benchtop equipment and the processing power and user interface perks that you love about your PC, WaveForms provides an incredibly feature rich and highly intuitive interface for our devices.
Analog Discovery 2
Digilent Analog Discovery 2 is a USB oscilloscope, logic analyzer, and multi-function instrument that allows users to measure, visualize, generate, record, and control mixed-signal circuits of all kinds.
The Analog Discovery 2 is designed to be a portable alternative to a stack of benchtop equipment.
It’s durable enclosure measures (3.23 inch x 3.25 inch x7/8inch) and fits in a pocket.
- Two-channel USB digital oscilloscope （14bit, 100MS/s, 30MHz）
- Two-channel arbitrary waveform generator（14-bit, 100MS/s）
- Stereo audio amplifier
- 16-channel pattern generator
- 16-channel digital logic analyzer
- Two input/output digital trigger signals for linking multiple instruments or providing an external trigger source
- Two channel voltmeter
- Spectrum Analyzer capable of power spectrum and spectral measurements (noise floor, SFDR, SNR, THD, etc.)
- Two input/output digital trigger signals
- The Network Analyzer has a range of 1Hz to 10MHz
Analog Discovery Pro 3000
Devices in the Analog Discovery Pro 3000 series provide the utility of professional benchtop equipment with the flexibility of a portable instrument.
At the heart of each device is a four or two channel high-resolution oscilloscope, offering 14-bit resolution at up to 0.5 GS/s.
- ADP3450: Four analog input channels accessible via front panel BNC connectors
- ADP3250: Two analog input channels accessible via front panel BNC connectors
- Analog bandwidth: 55+ MHz @ 3 dB
- Input range ±25 V (±50 V diff)
- Channels: 16
- Trigger sources: oscilloscope analog channels, function generator start, digital I/O lines, external triggers, manual trigger button
- Device to computer: USB or Ethernet connection (in Linux or Standard Modes)
Analog Discovery 2 Product Video
Analog Discovery Pro 3000 Product Video
The Accessories for Digilent test and measurement products have been selected to support a wide variety of applications and testing scenarios.