Check the stock availability first!
As an authorized distributor of Rochester Electrocnics, Chip One Stop enhances
the support of searching mature and end-of-life (EOL) semiconductors.
Rochester Electronics is the world’s largest continuous source of semiconductors
–100% Authorized by over 70 leading semiconductor manufacturers.
Rochester Electronics is authorized by over 70 leading semiconductor manufacturers.
- Authorized Distribution
- As an original manufacturer stocking distributor, Rochester has over
15 billion devices in stock providing the world’s most extensive
range of end-of-life (EOL) and broadest range of active
- Licensed Manufacturing
- As a licensed semiconductor manufacturer, Rochester has manufactured over 20,000 device types. With over 12 billion
die in stock, Rochester has the capability to manufacture over
70,000 device types.
- About Rochester’s licensed manufactured devices
- With the original manufacturers’ approval, Rochester can replicate the original device. The end-product is a form, fit, and functional replacement guaranteed to the original datasheet.
- Rochester’s Build to Order (BTO)
- Rochester Electronics provides Build to Order (BTO) solutions by using information and technology transferred directly from the Original Component Manufacturer. If no wafer stock is available, Rochester can provide a design and product replication.
- Applied Micro Circuits Corporation
- Advanced Micro Devices
- AMI Semiconductor
- Analog Devices
- Cherry Semiconductor
- Cirrus Logic
- Catalyst Semiconductor
- Dallas Semiconductor
- International Rectifier
- LSI Corp.
- Maxim Integrated
- Lucent Technologies
- NXP Semiconductor
- Quality Semiconductor
- WeEn Semiconductors