1) In principle, Chip One Stop would not collect Personal Information without the approval of the customer.
2) Chip One Stop uses the Personal Information provided by customers for the purposes listed below.
|1||To process orders of semiconductors, electronic components or electronic equipment-related products of Chip One Stop or its partner companies (the “Products”) or services from its customers.|
|2||To display on its Web Site or send by e-mail or postal mail the information about the publications, Products or information service of Chip One Stop or its partner companies.|
|3||For Credit Card Settlements|
|4||To provide technical information services for engineers of Chip One Stop and its partner companies to its customers.|
|5||To deliver publications published by Chip One Stop and its partner companies to its customers.|
|6||To improve the quality of publication, products and information services provided by Chip One Stop and its partners.|
|7||To provide Personal Information to third parties with customer’s consent.|
3) Subject to Act on the Protection of Personal Information, Customers may request for disclosure, correction, addition, deletion and erase of the above Personal Information and stop Chip One Stop to utilize Personal information and to provide Personal Information to third parties subject to the following procedures. Customer may request for restart to utilize Personal Information subject to the following procedures only when Chip One Stop acknowledges that there are justifiable reasons. However, Chip One Stop shall decide how to disclose, correct, add, delete and erase Personal Information, to stop Chip One Stop to utilize Personal information and to provide Personal Information to third parties, and to restart to utilize Personal Information.
|1.How to Notify||By postal mail|
|2. Where to Notify||Personal Information Protection Division
Chip One Stop, Inc.
LIVMO Rising Bldg. 10F, 3-19-1, Shin-Yokohama Kouhoku-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa, 222-8525, Japan
|3. Filings||(1) Classification of request for disclosure, correction, addition, deletion and erase of Personal Information, stop or restart to utilize Personal Information and stop to provide Personal Information to third parties
(2) Documents stating the reason for request for disclosure, correction, addition,deletion and erase of Personal Information, stop or restart to utilize Personal Information and stop to provide Personal Information to third parties(free style) and official documents to identify verification of a customer (a copy of driver’s license. health insurance certificate etc.)
1) Chip One Stop has conducted educational activities for staff training, appointted a person in charge of Personal Information management in each divisions handling Personal Information and took technical measures such as access restrictions on the system. Thus, Chip One Stop has made best efforts to manage and protect Personal Information properly.
2) Customers may browse, compile or change their Personal Information on this Web Site at any time. In this case, to prevent from falsifying their Personal Information, Chip One Stop will inform them of their registration for changing their Personal Information by sending an e-mail to the registered address.
In addition to the cases permitted under laws, Chip One Stop may disclose its customers’ Personal Information to third parties without their consent when one of the following paragraphs is applicable
|1||Public institution such as government offices requests to disclose under the authority provided for by law.|
|2||Disclosure is necessary to protect a life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain consent from customers.|
|3||Disclosure is possible without customer’s consent under laws and regulations.|
1) One of web method to identify one of the computers accessing the web site is called “Cookies “.
By using cookies, users of web sites could simplify operations for services used frequently.
2) There are pages in the Web Site which have used cookies to enable customers to utilize the Web Site more conveniently.
3) Chip One Stop has stored only session information of the accessed Web Site as a part of security measures for internet in Cookie information.
Chip One Stop has not stored ID, password, name, contact information and any other Personal Information.
4) Other sites which the Web Site has set up links to or have displayed advertisements on the Web Site may set a cookie on members’ computers and access to members’ computers. In this case, the uses of cookies by other sites have been executed subject to privacy policies of those who have operated other sites. Therefore customers might view other sites’ privacy policies.
California’s “Shine the Light” law permits customers in California to request certain details about how certain types of their information are shared with third parties and, in some cases, affiliates, for those third parties’ and affiliates’ own direct marketing purposes. For our U.S. users, we may from time to time elect to share certain information about you collected by us on the Service with third parties or affiliates for those third parties’ or affiliates’ own direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident, you may opt-out of such future sharing by contacting us at email@example.com or by sending a letter to Chip One Stop, Inc., LIVMO Rising Bldg. 10F, 3-19-1, Shin-Yokohama Kouhoku-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa, 222-8525, Japan (Attention: Legal Counsel). Requests must include “California Privacy Rights Request” in the first line of the description and include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through this e-mail address or mail address.
1) Accuracy and Access to Personal Information
EU persons may request access to their Personal Information under this policy to the full extent required by applicable law in the home country of the person making the request. Such persons may request the correction, amendment, or deletion their Personal Information that is inaccurate or has been processed in violation of the Privacy Shield Principles. Chip One Stop will reasonably fulfill such requests to the extent required by applicable law.
Users from outside the U.S. have the right to ask us not to process their Personal Information for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your information) if we intend to use your information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your information.
You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to the addresses set forth in Section 8 below.
2) Revocation of Consent
Users from outside the U.S. also have the right to revoke their given consent regarding the use and sharing of their Personal Information. However, it is important to note that in some cases such request may not be immediately or fully executed because it is possible that we have a legal obligation to keep using your Personal Information. Also, you must consider that for certain purposes, the revocation of consent means that we cannot continue providing the services you requested. You can revoke your consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or by sending a letter to the addresses set forth in Section 8 below.
3) Accountability and Inquiries
Any EU person who is not satisfied with Chip One Stop’s compliance with the EU – U.S. Privacy Shield may contact the Arrow to resolve such complaints at firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to the addresses set forth in Section 8 below. If any EU person believes that such a complaint has not been resolved, he or she agrees first to try and settle the dispute by mediation, administered by the International Centre for Dispute Resolution under its Mediation Rules, before resorting to arbitration, litigation, or some other dispute resolution procedure. The rules governing these procedures and information regarding how to file a claim free of charge can be found here: http://info.adr.org/safeharbor/.
Any EU person who remains dissatisfied may contact his or her national Data Protection Authority in the country where the person resides. Chip One Stop has agreed to cooperate and comply with appropriate EU Data Protection Authorities and the Department of Commerce in resolving such disputes. If an EU person remains dissatisfied and meets the pre-arbitration requirements of Annex I Part C of the EU – U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, the person may invoke binding arbitration pursuant to procedures in Annex I of the EU – U.S. Privacy Shield Framework Principles found here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
|Contact||Personal Information Protect Division, Chip One Stop Inc.|
|Address||LIVMO Rising Bldg. 10F, 3-19-1, Shin-Yokohama Kouhoku-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa, 222-8525, Japan|
|Time in Operations||10:00 to 17:30 Japanese Standard Time on Chip One Stop’s business days|
|E mail email@example.com|
Feb 21, 2011Revision:
1. Sept 27, 2011
2. January 1, 2018
3. May 22, 2018