Can I return a product?
In the event a delivered product is defective, different than what was ordered, or not the quantity ordered etc., returns or exchange of product will only be accepted if the following conditions (1) ~ (3) are met.
- The delivered products has a lack in quantity, differs from product that was ordered, or has an obvious abnormality (damage or rust) to its exterior, and that Chip One Stop acknowledges it.
- Contact us here 8 days after product delivery regarding above (1) faults.
- The product has not been used.
※ Chip One stop will determine whether the product is to be returned or exchanged.
Returning open market excess stock products and surplus products
The return of products will only be accepted if customer support is contacted within 8 days after delivery and only in the following cases:
- If a defect if found in the delivered product
- If the delivered product is different from the order content
Returns will be handled in either the following ways and a warranty that exceeds the sales price of the product cannot be accepted.
- Exchange (if in stock)
- Refund (if not in stock)
Chip One Stop does not handle matters concerning failure analysis, component survey on RoHS directive, environmental investigation etc.
※Chip One Stop offers a compensation service separately for analysis. Please find further details here
Where do I send products for return or exchange?
Please contact our customer support in advance to obtain Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA). Customers will be advised on how to send the product and be provided with a delivery address. Although Chip One Stop is responsible for the shipping fee, Chip One Stop will not pay any shipping fee if the product is not sent by the method specified.
Chip1Stop e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org