About Chip One Stop
Chip One Stop’s Online Shopping Site for Electronic Components and Semiconductors.
You can select items from one of the largest electronic component databases in the world with 21 million items that can be shipped out immediately. If you have any problems with procuring electronic components, semiconductors, or other items, please try searching for them at Chip One Stop.
Various online services
- Delivers electronic components, semiconductors, control parts etc from one pcs
- More than 4 million items which can be shipped out “immediately”
- Various payment methods to select from
- You can also search for hard-to-get item
Beginner’s guide to ordering
- 1. Find Parts & Add to Cart
- Select from over 21 million parts from our database, with up to date pricing and stock information.
- 2. Checkout Procedure
- Our check out process has been made simple, allowing you to select from a variety of payment and shipping options.
- 3. Submit Payment & Order
Provisioning of orders will not commence until payment is received or confirmed.
- Credit Card –
- Please ensure that you have sufficient credit on the card and that international transactions are pre-authorized with your credit card provider to reduce any delays in payment authorization.
- TT Transfers –
- Please allow up to 4 working days for us to confirm payment via TT Transfer.
- Ali Pay –
- Available for HK and Chinese customers only.
- 4. Order Submitted
- Depending on the details of your order, our team will be working to allocating relevant stock to your order. As some parts may be sourced from one of our partnered suppliers, please allow up to 2-3 working days for us to confirm stock availability and allocation of stock to your order. Please be aware that at this stage, Chip One Stop cannot yet guarantee stock allocation to your order and is solely dependent on stock availability with our partnered suppliers. In the event that stock is no longer available, we will notify you with the following options: make adjustments to your order, keep on back order or cancel the order.
- 5. Order Accepted
- Provisioning has now been completed. Stock has either been allocated to your order and awaiting shipment or an order has been placed on one of our trusted suppliers. From this stage onwards, orders cannot be cancelled as per our cancellation policy.
- 6. Order Shipped
- Your order is now complete and the goods are on its way to your designated shipping address. Tracking details will be provided via email. Please be reminded that as all shipments are made on FCA terms, please ensure that you are ready to provide any additional information required for customs clearance once contacted by your respective customs authorities.
- TT in advance (bank transfer)
- Credit card (Visa, Master, JCB, AMEX.)
- Credit account payment (Net 30) * Application required
Now more useful with the release of Chip One Stop’s mobile site
Chip One Stop is now available on your tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices!